ScoutsCymru has a commitment to all its users and members to make www.scoutscymru.org.uk as accessible as possible.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
How to modify this site to fit your needs
Information specific to modifying this website is given below.
Additional information on making the internet in general more accessible is available at the BBC’s My Web My Way website: www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility
You can use the keyboard to navigate through the site:
- The arrow keys on the keyboard will scroll up, down, left and right.
- The Space bar if pressed can make the web page jump from top to bottom.
- The tab button can help navigate to different links on the page and when you arrive on the required link you just press the enter button.
Our site has been built so that the users can change the size of the text if required:
- To increase the text size, hold down CTRL and press + to the required size.
- To decrease the text size, hold down CTRL and press - to the required size.
- Mac users hold down the CTRL/Apple key and press + or - to adjust your text size.
- If you use an older browser like Internet Explorer 6, go to File, Text Size, and select the size you need.
Fonts and Colour
You can also adjust the colour in your browser:
- IE7: Click on Tools, and then Internet Options, an Internet Options box will appear, click on the Colours button and adjust the colours you want.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on Tools, then Options, then Content, then on the Colours button and adjust the colours you want.
- Google Chrome: Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar then select Settings. Click “show advanced settings” and go to the "Web Content" section. Here are the various settings you can adjust.
- To open PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you still have trouble opening any of our PDF documents.